History of KD ProductionsPhoto Slideshow Music Video

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Price Rates

(Updated 26 April 2010)

I charge by the project, not the hour. I do this because, as a student, I will be in and out of projects quite a bit and charging by the hour would not be feasible. So pricing for what I do can be a little tricky. These rates are subject to change and situational circumstances. I assure you that the prices listed here are quite lower than my competition (which, on average charges about $65 an hour).

VHS to DVD/Hard Drive Transfer:
These rates are based on time of video rather than number of tapes.
Base Fee: $20 which will cover you for the first hour of video transfer.
To DVD:
2 - 15 hours - $20 per hour
> 15 hours - $17.50 per hour

To Hard Drive:
2 - 15 hours $17.50 per hour
> 15 hours - $15 per hour

CD Importing:
Base Fee: $20 which will cover you for the first 20 CDs.
20 - 100 CDs - $.75 per CD
> 100 CDs - $.50 per CD

DVD Movie Importing:
Base Fee: $20 which will cover you for the first 4 DVDs.
4 - 30 DVDs - $5 per DVD
> 30 DVDs - $4 per DVD

Photo Music Video Slideshows:
Base Fee: $20 which will cover you for the first 4 minutes.
$5 for each additional minute after 4 minutes.

Video and Audio Editing:
This one is extremely tricky to price, please contact me and we can talk about the specific details of the project.

I can provide a wide range of multimedia services and will therefore post more services and price rates as time goes forward. Feel free to contact me at any time. Just because it's not listed here, doesn't mean that I couldn't do it, and if I can't, I know someone who can.
801-810-5371

No comments: