History of KD ProductionsPhoto Slideshow Music Video

Friday, April 9, 2010

DVD Importing



The Problem: Hundreds of DVDs (this is a picture of about 200 DVDs). Why is this a problem?
  • Storage - Takes up valuable space in the entertainment center.
  • Organizing - "Do I REALLY have to organize these alphabetically so I can find them later?" "Did the kids REALLY not put the DVDs back when they were done?" "I KNOW I saw this DVD just yesterday, where did it go?"
  • Playing - You have to find the DVD, and go through a process before you can even play it.
Wouldn't it just be easier to have all of these problems gone. It is quite simple to solve this problem. Using a variety of software I can help you make the transition from physical DVDs to data stored on a computer or external hard drive for your entertainment system. I can connect your computer to your entertainment center as well so you can not only play all of your favorite movies on the TV with the click of a button, but your favorite music, You Tube Videos, and much more! And say goodbye to those old problems. You'll suddenly have a lot more room in your entertainment center! Let me put this in perspective for you...

Before:


After:


Please feel free to contact me and let me know what problems I can solve for your collection of multimedia!



No comments: